Re: ly:make-pitch​

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: ly:make-pitch​
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 18:03:17 -0500

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 11:08 AM David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Freeman Gilmore <address@hidden> writes:

> Were can I find the procedure for ly:make-pitch ?

Beneath

lily/pitch-scheme.cc:LY_DEFINE (ly_make_pitch, "ly:make-pitch",

I could not find this in the LilyPond program, but I did find this in Git Hub.

I do not understand what i do not know; but it looks like nothing more than giving a LilyPond  name to a scheme procedure ly:make-pitch that asked about, no algorithm.  It does mention the 3 variable inputs but not how or what it does.

Where is this procedure in the LilyPond files?

Thank you, ƒg

And the docs (for what they are worth) are likely more or less in the
Internals Reference.

--
David Kastrup