Re: An alternative outside-staff spacing method (new version)

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: An alternative outside-staff spacing method (new version)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 02:04:09 +0100

I just fixed the typo highlighted by Aaron. It was responsible of the hairpin problem.
I also added these two lines, which strengthen the snippet in case of slurs and hairpins

\override Staff.TextScript.avoid-slur = #'ignore
\override Staff.DynamicLineSpanner.outside-staff-padding = 0

Now all seems to work. Attached to this post there's the updated version.

HTH