Re: Change line-thickness of arpeggio brackets

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Change line-thickness of arpeggio brackets
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:10:04 +0100

Am Mo., 10. Feb. 2020 um 11:00 Uhr schrieb <address@hidden>:

> Hi all,
>
> is it possible to change the line-thickness of the arpeggio-brackets or do I
> have to recreate this bracket manually if I want to change anything?
>

> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>
> \version "2.19.83"
>

> \relative c' {
>
>   \arpeggioBracket
>
>   <c e g c>4\arpeggio d e f
>
> }
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>

> The Arpeggio-Object does not seem to have a thickness setting …
>

> Thanks in advance

commit 50ba2171c6a88789ef5ed3673a4c6a4549400113
Author: Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
Date:   Fri Jul 28 23:09:14 2017 +0200

    Issue 5168 Let arpeggio-bracket/slur depend on grob-property thickness

    Before, used thickness based only on line-thickness from layout.
    For brackets it's now the multiplication of line-thickness and grob's
    thickness.
    Slur-style-arpeggios now rely on grob-properties thickness and
    line-thickness, both multiplies with layout line-thickness.
    Similiar to real Slurs.

Will likely be available in 2.21.0 or from current master.

For now you'll need to self-compile LilyPond from master or recreate
the stencil.

Cheers,
  Harm