Re: LSR contribution

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: LSR contribution
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:10:59 +0100

Hi Harm,

Fine with me, I already updated the LSR-code, for now unapproved.
Please have a look whether all is ok, snippet-description and the like.
Thank you for updating!
Will update the description this evening.
Do you have any idea how to preserve indentation within <code> blocks?
Inserting &nbsp; or the like seems hacky, inline-css-styling too...

Probably one suggestion:
How about gving the user some hint or example-message what can be
expected if warnings are triggered or debug-mode is enabled?
Do you mean inside the description or as snippet output?
Btw, do you know a way to dump warning-messages to the graphical output?

Cheers,
Michael