Re: OOolilypond Libre Office extension : insert object large as full pag

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: OOolilypond Libre Office extension : insert object large as full page
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 08:43:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dario,

Dario Marrini-2 wrote
> let me understand where this lilypond-preamble.ly should be

This file is a part of a complete LilyPond installation.
On Windows, it is located inside the LilyPond program folder, in the
subfolder
    /usr/share/lilypond/current/ly
On Linux and Mac, instead of "current", you will probably find a version
number.
Inside this folder, there should be a file named
    lilypond-book-preamble.ly

Your screenshots show no error message about this file missing, so I guess
you will find it there.

Let's do another test:
In the OOoLilyPond window, click the button "Open as temp. file in ext.
editor"
The Frescobaldi opens a file "OOoLilyPondTemp.ly"
Can you compile this file in Frescobaldi an make a screenshot again?
Let's see if a whole page is produced again or a small snippet.

Cheers,
Klaus