Re: OOolilypond LO extension : trouble with 0.5.0 and 0.4.0

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: OOolilypond LO extension : trouble with 0.5.0 and 0.4.0
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 07:17:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dario,

Dario Marrini-2 wrote
> Hi musicians,
> trying to use the LO extension, as I said in my previous post, I tried to
> use some older version; with 0.5.0 and 0.4.0 I get the same error, I have
> error message in Italian but I think it should have  been a common problem
> in the past; I get an error about an index out of range in the source
> Basic
> code, and the Basic language window opens showing the line where the error
> is located, I haven't enough knowledge to manage it, I try to attach two
> screenshots

There is still a problem when the template or the Ly code does not contain
the command
      #(define version-seen #t)
or
    \include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"
and there is no \version statement in the code.

I hope I can soon fix this.

When modifying templates or writing new templates, one of the mentioned
commands should be contained, depending on the image format you use. Then
this error will not occur.

Probably a solution for your problem from the other tread will solve this
one as well.

Cheers,
Klaus