OOolilypond LO extension : trouble with 0.5.0 and 0.4.0

From: Dario Marrini
Subject: OOolilypond LO extension : trouble with 0.5.0 and 0.4.0
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 14:06:54 +0100

Hi musicians,
trying to use the LO extension, as I said in my previous post, I tried to use some older version; with 0.5.0 and 0.4.0 I get the same error, I have error message in Italian but I think it should haveĀ  been a common problem in the past; I get an error about an index out of range in the source Basic code, and the Basic language window opens showing the line where the error is located, I haven't enough knowledge to manage it, I try to attach two screenshots.

cheers

dario