Re: Page numbers with text

From: Marco Bagolin
Subject: Re: Page numbers with text
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 21:06:19 +0100

My knowledge of lilypond is not good enough...
I tried to understand the examples in the guide of lilypond but the chapter is not clear enough for me.
I am in difficult...

Please someone can help me? 🙏🏻

Thank you all

On 2020-02-06 10:02 pm, Marco Bagolin wrote:
> Hello all,
> I don’t know how to personalize the page numbers of a score.
>
> I would like to see at the left bottom of every score page the number
> in
> the following format:
>
> n - Title of score
>
> Example:
> 1 - My Song
> 2 - My song

You will need to set oddFooterMarkup [1].

[1]:
lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/custom-titles-headers-and-footers#custom-layout-for-headers-and-footers

-- Aaron Hill