Re: New release

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: New release
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 17:03:37 +0100

I'm installing on Windows 7 after cleaning a previous very old version.
The default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond

Gianmaria, can you test this issue?

Il giorno gio 6 feb 2020 alle 15:02, Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hello Phil,

I downloaded and I'm trying to install the windows version.

Is it normal that 2.19.84 version tries to install itself it in the old folder "LilyPond2.19.83"?

Have a look to the attached screenshot.
Regards Gianmaria