Newbie install question

From: Mark Gould
Subject: Newbie install question
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 16:53:12 +0000

Hi,

I’m using the unstable version that has been converted for use with MAC OS
Catalina.

I’m getting

 /Applications/LilyPond 2.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond: line 22:
/Applications//../libexec/lilypond-bin: No such file or directory
/Applications/LilyPond 2.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond: line 22: exec:
/Applications//../libexec/lilypond-bin: cannot execute: No such file or
directory

what’s the fix? (I can see the file in the contents of the package, but
guessing Path can’t see it - but no idea how to edit this?

Cheers

Mark