Re: key change at end of snippet

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: key change at end of snippet
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 07:30:01 +0100 (CET)

> \once \override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders =
>   #(make-vector 3 '( staff-bar
>                      clef
>                      span-bar
>                      breathing-sign
>                      key
>                      time-signature)),
>
> To insert the key change before the bar.

Thanks for the suggestion, but the key change must happen after the
bar line.

I think it is necessary to somehow keep the staff line alive – I guess
I can probably fake a solution by adding another bar with a suppressed
bar line that contains some invisible music.  Not sure yet whether
this is sensible, and if yes, how to make the width of this extra bar
(almost) zero...

    Werner