Re: [Scheme coding] turning a list into a markup/string

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: [Scheme coding] turning a list into a markup/string
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:12:01 -0600

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 8:26 AM Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
On 21.01.20 22:05, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> I’m pretty sure I would have taken quite a while to find my way to "make-simple-markup"

Note that

(make-simple-markup "foo")

is equivalent to

(markup #:simple "foo")

in other words it’s the spelled-out version of what’s usually accessed
through the markup macro in Scheme.

HTH, Simon

And the Scheme functions are consistently named relative to the markup functions.

make-concat-markup, make-column-markup, etc.

DN