RE: metronome-mark-alignment

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: metronome-mark-alignment
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:07:47 +0000

Now that the Salzburg conference is over, I'm reiterating this question in
hopes that someone may be able to help me with it now. :-)

I also just made a discovery that I suspect is worth noting: this inconsistency
exists even when David and Harm's function is taken away, as one can see by
commenting out the two \overrides in the MWE.

DR