Re: Returns from Salzburg by train (was: Inputting fingerings separate f

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Returns from Salzburg by train (was: Inputting fingerings separate from melody?)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:35:06 -0500

Hi Urs (et al.),

> What is your stance on these peanut issues  Kieren?

I’ve not previously encountered the idiom "peanut issues"… but if you mean
comparing the delay of a few minutes in a train ride within adjoining countries
in the EU zone versus my "25 consecutive hours of being awake because of jet
lag, three international flights, four shuttle rides, a crying baby, five
passes through security, and 2½ official passport checks", then my stance is
perhaps one of patronizing dismissal.  ;)

Warmest wishes (from Toronto, which is, perhaps ironically, much colder than
Austria)!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info