Re: Frescobaldi Music View

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi Music View
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:05:18 +0100

Hi Guy,

thanks for reporting, registered as
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/issues/1247

The music view has undergone *substantial* modifications, actually
Wilbert has completely rewritten the code, which already shows great
improvements in functionality and carries even further potential for
future development.
Obviously there has been a minor glitch regarding the preference
handling.

Urs