Re: Poster for music engraving conference

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: Poster for music engraving conference
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 00:54:31 +0100

Hi Jan-Peter, hi Werner,

in cooperation with Urs Liska and Joram Berger, I have made a Poster
about integrating LilyPond fragments into LibreOffice documents
(OOoLilyPond / OLy) and into Wikipedia articles (MediaWiki).
If anyone has suggestions what could be improved, I'm still open for
anything.
Especially for the MediaWiki part, I'm still unsure when to talk about
the website "Wikipedia" or the software "Wikimedia" or the format
"Wikitext" to be most comprehensible...

Cheers,
Klaus