RE: metronome-mark-alignment

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: metronome-mark-alignment
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 20:55:21 +0000

> The problem is that ly:make-simple-closure has been removed.  I replaced
> the old default with the new definition (found in the Internals Reference),
> and the function works again.

Fantastic. A minor point though: while the example does compile as it should, I
also get the following text in the log during the preprocessing stage:

> Fontconfig warning: ignoring 1033: not a valid language tag

It doesn't say it's an error or even a warning, but I've never seen it
before---and, moreover, a search of the Nabble list archive for the string
"language tag" yields zero results. Any idea what this is?

DR