Re: [Frescobaldi] Frescobaldi 3.1 Successes (happy to report)

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Frescobaldi 3.1 Successes (happy to report)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 22:45:18 +0100

Il giorno sab 28 dic 2019 alle ore 22:30 Stanton Sanderson
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> Another behavior noted (change from previous versions): the new pdf generated
> when editing an existing file does not replace the old pdf.

I cannot reproduce this.
If I change an existing document, save it and compile it, the new PDF
replaces the old one.
If I change an existing document, DO NOT save it and compile it, the
viewer shows the new PDF, which is saved in a temporary location, and
the old PDF is not replaced.
This is the usual behaviour of Frescobaldi.

It would be a bug if after changing, saving and compiling an existing
document the new PDF did not replace the old one.

What is the behaviour you are observing?