Book Structure and Frescobaldi

From: JxStarks .
Subject: Book Structure and Frescobaldi
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 21:48:31 -0500

Hi,
I'm using LilyPond 2.18.2 and Frescobaldi 2.20.0.
When I create music with Frescobaldi, it generates this structure:

\version “2.18.2”

\header { … }

global = { \key f \major

           \time 4/4 … }

violin = \relative c’’ { \global … }

clarinet = \relative c’ { \global … }

cello = \relative c’ { \global … }

violinpart = \new Staff \with {

    instumentName = “”

    shortInstrumentName = “”

  } \violin

clarinetpart = [same structure]

cellopart = [same structure]

\score {

 <<

   \violinpart

   \clarinetpart

   \cellopart

 \layout { }

 \midi {

    \tempo 4=112|

The (short) instructions in the LilyPond Notation Reference says to set up a Book, use this structure:
\book {
  \score { ... }
  \markup { ... }
}

How can I transfer my Frescobaldi coding into a Book? Do I need to re-enter everything from scratch? The Notation Reference assures me that a "\score" can contain a musical _expression_ of any complexity... but I can't get even the printed example to work. I get error: syntax error, unexpected NOTENAME_PITCH. What am I missing?

Jerry