Re: Notes or chords sustained with a pedal

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Notes or chords sustained with a pedal
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 18:40:59 +0100

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your critical comment.
I can see your point, but personally I am not very disturbed with or hindered
by the result of my amateurish hack.
I tried several other hacks, for example coupling the notes with real ties, but
I found the result extremely ugly.

And finally I will be the only one who will use this transcription. I would
have liked it to be perfect and that is why I posted my question on the
LilyPond mailing-list.
The expert solutions that were proposed didn’t work in my score, no idea why
not.

Best regards.

Robert