convert-ly problems

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: convert-ly problems
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 12:02:02 -0000

Thanks Knute

However the problem for windows (as usual) is more difficult.  In addition to the PATH I needed the following to set up the association.

First get check the associated name of the python file type.

In an admin command prompt run the following

  • assoc {Python} result  “no association……”
  • I created one

Python="C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\python.exe" "%1"

Now I look in Default Apps and there is PYTHON

SUCCESS!

Now convert-ly.py works

I could have use something Lily specific as the association PYTHONLILY say maybe I will later.

I expect I will have to do something similar if I go back to PYTHON  proper.

Isn’t Windows wonderful ????

Regards Peter