Re: convert-ly problem 2

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: convert-ly problem 2
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 09:06:35 -0800

I think all you need in Windows is an entry in your PATH like this:

    C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin

Then type

    convert-ly.py

and Windows will ask you what program you want to execute it with.
Select python.exe and you're done.  At least that's how it works in my
version of Windows 10.  There are ways to set this up by hand, but try
this first.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)