convert-ly problem

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: convert-ly problem
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 11:55:03 -0000

Having rediscovered the fact that Frescobaldi does not call convert-ly anymore. I went to the section 2.2 of the usage manual and popped the following into a windows 10 command prompt (with administrator privs)

C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin>forfiles /s /p "C:\users\peter\Lilypool\Music_Files\Bouffil" /M **.ly /c "cmd  /c convert-ly.py  -e @file"

The result was

'convert-ly.py' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

'convert-ly.py' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

'convert-ly.py' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

'convert-ly.py' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

'convert-ly.py' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

Etc etc for each .ly file in the folder

I have cd’d to the Lilypond usr\bin folder so I don’t think the three “s are needed here, but who knows

Where did I go wrong?

Regards Peter