Re: How to remove all notes and only show Chords and Lyrics?

From: Dominic Sonntag
Subject: Re: How to remove all notes and only show Chords and Lyrics?
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 15:58:39 +0100

Hi all,

It is a quite good solution for now, and as you said, inter-lyric gaps are
still there.
For my current situation I could live with it, but it's far from perfect.

I can reduce the spacing between the system to a very small amount via (padding
. 0.0) in
system-system-spacing. But then the distance between chords and the
corresponding lyrics
is relatively big (like setting the above padding to 2.0). Which spacing
setting can be
used to reduce this spacing?

Kind regards
Dominic