Re: A Javascript test code for modifying ties and slurs with mouse

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: A Javascript test code for modifying ties and slurs with mouse
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 02:49:34 +0100

Ok, let's move the discussion on the dev ml, then.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 2:07 AM Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Mo., 16. Dez. 2019 um 01:50 Uhr schrieb Paolo Prete <address@hidden>:

> Hello Thomas,
>
> this is a bit discouraging for me, TBH.
> Hope someone could write a proper Scheme procedure, then, and port the snippet on 2.18.2.

Makes no sense to "downgrade" your code, imho. That would mean to
replace nice code by not so nice code...

As far as our source code is concerned, I'd suggest to discuss on the
devel-list whether this could be put into Documentation/snippets/new/.
Alas, the snippet offers a method. The starting output is unimportant.
It may be a thought to code an own module for it and document usage.
But that's only me, as said, better discuss on-devel.

Or maybe Urs can import it into Frescobaldi, at least in openlilylib.

There's probably denemo as well.

Btw, many thanks for it.
My girl-friend, a mere user, loves it already.

Cheers,
  Harm