Re: transpositions within a global key setting.

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: transpositions within a global key setting.
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 20:00:53 +0100

Hi Rick,

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 4:54 PM Rick Kimpel <address@hidden> wrote:
Andrew,
Try this:

What I ended up having to do was this, inside the \score block:

\new Staff = "Staff_oboeDA" <<
      \transposition a \transpose a c << \global \oDAMusic \keyandtempo >>

(\keyandtempo is another variable that contains all the key and tempo changes, and consequently has to be within a multi-voice context with each instrument's variable).

But that worked! Thanks! That's exactly what I needed.