Re: chord/arpeggio

From: Mario Bolognani
Subject: Re: chord/arpeggio
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 12:42:11 +0100

OK, it works… many thanks

Mario

Mario Bolognani
email:  address@hidden
www.baroquemusic.it

Il giorno 2 dic 2019, alle ore 11:34, Leo Correia de Verdier <address@hidden> ha scritto:

This following code works for me, but if you need to have a single note work as a chord (it has happened to me in other circumstances) you can just include it in angle brackets, like  <d>8 .

\version "2.19.82"

\new Staff \with {
 \consists "Span_arpeggio_engraver"
}
{
 \set Staff.connectArpeggios = ##t
 \clef bass
<<
 { <gis d'>4 \arpeggio ^\markup \italic "ten." c'!16 b \prall a gis }
  \\
  { d8 \arpeggio \ff s s4 }

}