Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 13:08:58 -0800

Hey Thomas,

> Maybe throw \RemoveEmptyStaves away.

That works for this example but when I incorporate that back into the
original issue
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2019-05/msg00263.html)
it results in the stray staves being printed which is what lead to
this whole problem in the first place.

Because these examples are all part of the same music generating
algorithm, I don't think I'm going to be able to come up with a rule
for when to include \RemoveEmptyStaves and when not to.