Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 10:13:37 +0100

Normally, one lets the staff system refer to Pythagorean tuning, and the file
regular.ly lets one produce MIDI output in some ET, for Pythagorean tuning, E53
is suitable. Then the arrows in the snippet refer to Helmholtz-Ellis notation
for (5-limit) Just Intonation, where the arrows are originally syntonic commas.
Those arrowed accidental glyphs are planned to be added to LilyPond, but I do
not know if that has happened yet. Otherwise, one can SMuFL and openlilylib.