Re: How to obtain the same midi channel for both the staves of a PianoSt

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: How to obtain the same midi channel for both the staves of a PianoStaff
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 17:31:45 +0000 (UTC)

According to this post:

Re: MIDI assignment: two staffs to same channel

I set the channelMapping for the same instrument (see the snippet below). But it still produces two separate channels (tested with 2.19.82). What's wrong? Note that the flute is correctly heard as the instrument...

\score {
    \new Staff <<
        \new Staff { \set Staff.midiInstrument = #"flute" a'4 b' r r }
        \new Staff { \set Staff.midiInstrument = #"flute" r\ppp r\fff c''4 d'' }

    \layout { }
    \midi {
        \context {
            \Score