\epsfile

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: \epsfile
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 10:47:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi LilyPonders,

I am experimenting with the \epsfile command to include various pictures in my score. http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/graphic.en.html describes:

 \epsfile axis (number) size (number) file-name (string)
    Inline an EPS image. The image is scaled along axis to size.

I don't quite understand what "axis (number)" means and how it works. I can reproduce the examples, using my own images, but would like to understand the values better.

Related issue: When using frescobaldi the syntax help and autocompletion balloon gives "\eps-file" instead of "\epsfile". A little bug?

--

MT