Re: Macro with

From: David Menéndez Hurtado
Subject: Re: Macro with
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 10:26:37 +0100

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 10:05, Malte Meyn <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 14.11.19 um 10:02 schrieb David Menéndez Hurtado:
> I am transcribing a piece that is filled with the rhythmic motif "8. 16
> 8" at different pitches. Being a LaTeX user, I want to write a macro
> like \myrithm{c a g}.

Maybe http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=465 or

That seems to only allow the same note in the pattern.

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=654 is the right thing for you?

That looks more flexible, I think it would solve my immediate problem, thank you very much.

The downside is that it looks more complicated, so I would also like to learn to write the function myself. I think the docs can use a few more examples, and I am happy to contribute them.

/David.

P.S.: sorry for the unfinished subject line.