Re: Mac OS 10.15 Catalina

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Mac OS 10.15 Catalina
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 15:34:19 +0000

From: Jeremiah Reilly <address@hidden>
Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 3:14 AM
To: <address@hidden>
Subject: Mac OS 10.15 Catalina

What is the status of running Lilypond under Mac os 10.15 Catalina?

Thanks.

(Apologies if the answer is clearly posted on the website or Lilypond blog. I
searched 20+ minutes without success. I cannot upgrade to Catalina until I know
whether Lilypond will run. I found posting for folks running Lilypond in a
virtual machine or Decker, but that's not my bag.)

Search for 64-bit, and you’d find it.  But putting a response on a thread with
Catalina in a title is probably a good idea.

You can get an installable LilyPond package created by Hans Aberg here:

  https://www.et.byu.edu/~sorensen/lilypond-devel-2.19.83_2.mpkg

There is a 64-bit Frescobaldi installer for Version 2.20:

https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/releases/download/v2.20.0/Frescobaldi-2.20.0-x86_64.dmg

HTH,

Carl