Re: midiPanPosition in midi context block

From: Matt Wallis
Subject: Re: midiPanPosition in midi context block
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 13:25:12 +0000

On 11/11/2019 13:16, David Kastrup wrote:
You seem to be hung a bit on my strong verbiage.  It wasn't supposed to
be a personal criticism but rather expressed my dismay that the
combination of what LilyPond flags as problematic and what our manuals
and examples suggest led to a result that I had not expected to see.  I
wasn't blaming you for it.

Understood. Apologies if I came across as being a bit defensive. My goal in asking the question was to increase my understanding of lilypond, which I have done.

Lilypond is phenomenal software. I am indebted to all who have contributed to it.