Re: Tie multiple voice music contained in variable

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: Tie multiple voice music contained in variable
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 12:33:02 +0100

Ciao Harm,

P.S. My apologies if I included the images in the email and not attached it it's for clarity. Please let me know if you lilypond email users always prefer to attach images at the end of the messages.

Please always attach and use plain text ;)

Well, I saw my beard well grown and clearly gray so I hoped it was time to try again to include images. I'm joking Harm!!!!
Ciao, Gianmaria