Invisible midi layer for specific measures

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Invisible midi layer for specific measures
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 18:10:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

please, consider this snippet:

http://lilybin.com/ttlid3/1

I would like to add an invisible midi layer of notes to the previous ones so that I can obtain, when required, effects (for example: the tremolo) that are not provided by default, without using the "articulate" script.

In the previous snippet I want to generate the following midi notes for measure 2:

\repeat unfold 4 {d'32 f'} g'4 g' g'

And I want the default generated midi for the other measures.

Is there a way/hack to obtain that? I remember that someone else asked a similar question in the past, but I can't find the post...

Many thanks for your help.

Paolo