Re: flats and sharps as symbols in a lyric text

From: Saul Tobin
Subject: Re: flats and sharps as symbols in a lyric text
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 18:59:18 -0800

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 5:08 PM Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
HI Saul,

What is correct? I believe this is a highly subjective matter.

Andrew

Sure, agreed. But the default should at least be reasonable without tweaking, right?

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 11:15, Saul Tobin <address@hidden> wrote:
It bugs me a bit that macros are needed to tweak the spacing of accidental symbols in markup. Shouldn't the default markup commands for accidental symbols have correct size and spacing?