Re: Frescobaldi, improve support for audio export

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi, improve support for audio export
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:58:53 -0500

Urs,

I'm thinking you mean here "Frescobaldi on Linux" right (since you also say fluidsynth)? I use Frescobaldi primarily on Windows. And though one can use Cygwin, etc. to install an app like timidity, Frescobaldi does not "see" it. But I can, and to, have lame installed because I can use VirtualMidiSyth to manually convert midi to mp3.

Just putting this out there so you know.

Regards!