Re: lost in trying to fine oll-core and or package.ily

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: lost in trying to fine oll-core and or package.ily
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 10:46:49 +1100

Hi Bill,

https://github.com/openlilylib

Having cloned the git repository, here are the instructions for use:

https://github.com/openlilylib/oll-core/wiki/Basic-Usage

You need oll-core, oll-misc, and snippets at the least.

Openlilylib is not core lilypond, but it is indispensable. The \shapeII function is powerful and after a while you get to know what numbers are needed. I use that function constantly.

I am fairly sure you need lilypond 2.19 to use OLL currently.

As you get into this, please note you need to use the module.ily versions of the code, not the old definitions.ily versions.

Clone it anywhere you like, then add the path to your lilypond include path.

Andrew