Re: More regular horizontal spacing

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: More regular horizontal spacing
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 22:45:29 +0200

Hi Alexander,

thanks for the suggestions. It didn't help, and I absolutely don't understand what *really* is going on here.

However, I (reluctantly) got around with manually moving the barlines with extra-offset - which is sort-of acceptable when done in an include file with the edition-engraver.

Not very brilliant, though ...

Best
Urs