Vim quickfix

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Vim quickfix
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 17:00:43 +1000

Hello users of vim and gvim,

In one setup on one virtual machine since deconstructed, I feel sure I remember having gvim set up so that lilypond compile errors would show the quickfix window and so you could quickly jump to the line in question. Now on my current system this no longer happens. I run the lilypond compilation via a makefile which I invoke with :make in vim.

Does anybody have the appropriate vim quickfix configuration code to do this?

Andrew