Disabling beamExceptions and beatStructure

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Disabling beamExceptions and beatStructure
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 10:51:56 +0200

Dear list!

I am working on a piece with constantly changing meters and it got me wondering
if there is a way to set beamExceptions to #’() and beat structure to a
suitably long sequence of ones for all time signatures in the whole piece at
once. At the moment I’m doing so for each time signature change, every other
bar or so, but this feels somewhat clumsy and makes me suppose there should be
a better way.

/Leo