Re: Concatenating markup fragments in a function

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Concatenating markup fragments in a function
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:22:03 +1000

Now that I have code that is ideal for marking up single or multiple note names along with their accidentals, one use case I have for this is to clarify all the notes in a tight chord for piano, sometimes on many ledger lines up or down. It occurred to me today that it may be possible to automate this by getting all the note names from the chord grob programmatically. Any takers? That would actually be useful because it would not only be easier, but also quickly verify that there are no errors either in the chord entry of the entry of the names.

Andrew