Re: tweaking all Lyrics items at once

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: tweaking all Lyrics items at once
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 11:53:44 -0400

p.s.

> It works fine… but I was wondering if I reinvented the wheel (or invented a
> suboptimal wheel).

One example of suboptimal outcome: any LyricExtender (and probably
LyricHyphen?) which continues from the previous system isn’t affected by my
music function (and thus needs to be separately tweaked).

Note also that non-staff contexts aren’t addressable via the standard "explicit
positioning" mechanism (i.e.
Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details).

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info