Re: Glyph sample sheet

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Glyph sample sheet
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 11:52:16 +0000

3. September 2019 13:33, "Lukas-Fabian Moser" <address@hidden> schrieb:

>> Oh yes, this is what I was *not* thinking about, damn ...
>> So unfortunately I can't use that file ...
>
> But it should be very easy to replace words & music by something else if all
> other technical
> requirements are met in the file.
>
> For example "Swing low" or some other 19th century tune, or something
> custom-tailored and CC
> licensed. I would be willing to provide this when the technical details are
> clear.

That would be great!

So far I've seen:

* I'd remove the bass staff completely
* the paper block should be removed (fonts are injected through Frescobaldi)
* all the other stuff with the layout blocks and the score-markup header works
without problem.

The only remaining issue is that the example will rely on the presence of the
lilyjazz-chords and lilyjazz-text fonts, but this is something that can be done
through documentation.

Best
Urs