Re: Chapter 2.1 Vocal music of LPNR

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Chapter 2.1 Vocal music of LPNR
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 18:19:20 +0200

Hello folks,

Thanks to all for your help and comments.

My use case is that of converting MusicXML to LilyPond, and I’ve learned in
this experience that:
        - if the MusicXML data is of good quality, such as exported by GUI
scores editors, alignment of lyrics can be manual as musicxml2ly does;
        - otherwise, such as when the data is obtained by scanning, one is much
better off re-creating the lyrics from scratch in automatic mode.

A nice day!

JM