Re: stopStaff - startStaff End-of-System Staves

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: stopStaff - startStaff End-of-System Staves
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 10:13:47 +0200

nagymusic wrote:
I attached a screenshot from the ending of my score in which I used
\stopStaff and \startStaff to completely hide staves at the end of the piece
for performance purposes. Would anyone be willing to have a look at the
attached screenshot and explain why there're small segments of staves
visible at the very end of each of the the four systems.

Maybe you have an auxiliary voice which is one measure too long.

Cheers,
Robin