Re: LilyPond and FontForge

From: fasola
Subject: Re: LilyPond and FontForge
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 09:41:56 -0700 (MST)

Thank you, Andrew. Clearly, your answer makes sense if I anticipate doing a
lot of font customization. However, I've already made the font modifications
I want in FontForge; they're quite small and I don't want to learn a
different approach to make minor tweaks. One of my changes is to semibreves,
and as you say, they're tricky. I have my modified OTF files as I like them
and the only thing that seems to be preventing them working correctly is the
metrics tables. I would really appreciate someone explaining how to generate
these tables using FontForge. thanks!