Bar in a Symphony by Beethoven

From: Víctor Manuel Ares Piñeiro
Subject: Bar in a Symphony by Beethoven
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 09:23:20 +0000

Greetings to all members of the group:

I'm transcribing Beethoven Symphonies using LilyPond for my personal use and enjoyment, and I've come across a musical notation that I don't know how to implement in LilyPond. I've tried to find examples of how to do it, but I haven't been able to find any. I attacg in the mail the PNG image of the bar I'm trying to replicate. Does anyone know how to write this bar in LilyPond?

Thank you very much for your help

Víctor Manuel Ares Piñeiro
address@hidden