Repository with color themes for Frescobaldi

From: Robert Kubosz
Subject: Repository with color themes for Frescobaldi
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 09:25:35 -0700 (MST)

I know that not all Lilyponders use Frescobaldi, but certainly all
Frescobaldiers use Lilypond ;-) so please don't be mad at me that I created
this post here.

Due to lack of proper colorschemes for Frescobaldi I created a repository
with them on github:

https://github.com/rkubosz/base16-frescobaldi

I guess everyone can find a theme suitable for him :-)

Work is still in progess, so if you spot something annoying or you have an
idea how colors should be arranged, contact me on github (create issue or
something).